• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to view the standard read only dashboards in Group Edition. It is just showing up the static page as shown below. What settings need to be done to show the standard view of the dashboard.

Key features and benefits
1. Dashboard components let you visually represent report data with charts, tables, metrics, gauges, and Visualforce pages.

2. Real-time refresh ensures that you get up-to-the-minute data—not yesterday's data.

3. Integration with custom reports means you choose your own metrics. You aren't limited to a handful of predefined charts.

4. Full sharing controls let you specify who can share and view your dashboard.
Screenshot

One of my customers wants is not keen on providing access to me to the salesforce data in Production. However I need to be able to read/edit objects on Production, and also be able to deploy code from Sandbox to Production.

Is there a way via which access to Production can be set up such that I do not get access to the data, but do get access to the objects and code.

Please respond as soon as possible.

One of my customers wants is not keen on providing access to me to the salesforce data in Production. However I need to be able to read/edit objects on Production, and also be able to deploy code from Sandbox to Production.

Is there a way via which access to Production can be set up such that I do not get access to the data, but do get access to the objects and code.

Please respond as soon as possible.