• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

This is a strange one.  I receieved this error message today when trying to save changes to a newly created class.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I am also receiving a number of other unexplained error message, and I am thinking they are all related?  Was any changes made to SFDC recently?

Hi All,

Not sure if this is even possible as I have tried and failed miserably.  Is there anyway to access the old and new value fields from the history tables?  I can query the data from the table, but the old / new value fields are never returned:

Example

Hi All,

Is it possible for formulas to access other objects specified in the current object as a relationship?  For example, on accounts, I require a field that displays the number of active contracts.  Naturally, I've had a look around the formula editor and none of the options appear to offer this functionality - is it even possible via formulas?

Cheers,

James

Hi All,

Trying to make the mobile phone field viewable in both leads & accounts, with no such luck.  Have made the field viewable in all layouts and it still doesn't show.  Is it linked to a setting somewhere?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

James

Hi All,

This is a strange one.  I receieved this error message today when trying to save changes to a newly created class.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I am also receiving a number of other unexplained error message, and I am thinking they are all related?  Was any changes made to SFDC recently?

Hi All,

Not sure if this is even possible as I have tried and failed miserably.  Is there anyway to access the old and new value fields from the history tables?  I can query the data from the table, but the old / new value fields are never returned:

Example

Hi All,

Trying to make the mobile phone field viewable in both leads & accounts, with no such luck.  Have made the field viewable in all layouts and it still doesn't show.  Is it linked to a setting somewhere?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

James