Questions
    Replies

I have an Apex class that can be invoked from a REST Get :

@HttpGet

global static Set<Id> doGet() {

}

However the compiler is complaining with:

Invalid type for Http* method: SET<Id>

Am I only allowed to return a concrete object type?

• April 04, 2012

Hi All,

When exporting with Data Loader, I am finding that it does not escape double quotes, which are also used to enclose fields.

Here is a sample output:

"apple","orange","<a href="http://www.google.com">TEST</a>"

This is causing issues when importing into MySQL because of column 3, the HREF tag, which has a double quote inline.

How do I configure Data Loader to use an escape character? 

Has anyone else experienced the same issue when importing into MySQL?

• April 03, 2012

It seems like something updated on salesforce this afternoon, I have vf page section  on Opportunity page layout which stops working, some time it try to redirect to login otherwise it failed to connect with apex web method from VF page and throws error  "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API" , I don't  know what makes this invalid now, it was working fine before today afternoon. I am using session Id using {!$Api.Session_ID} on VF page. I don't  see if there is issue with this. 

I am totally clueless and worst part, it is not only dev and test, start happining on client sandbox, If there is something that need to be modify then can some one tell this please, is this SF bug or feature ? if feature where is the details some notificationis about any such changes is really appriciated. 

Thanks