• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am facing prob/issue while integration saelsforce with bugzilla using mule. I am to send the reords/data from salesforce to Bugzilla Database (MySQL) in the backend. But i am not able to see the records in the bugzilla UI page.

Can someone help on this.

Thanks in advance,

Satish

Hi,

I am facing prob/issue while integration saelsforce with bugzilla using mule. I am to send the reords/data from salesforce to Bugzilla Database (MySQL) in the backend. But i am not able to see the records in the bugzilla UI page.

Can someone help on this.

Thanks in advance,

Satish

Hi,

How to get background color for dahboards on the Home Tab.

I have tried to give background color to dashboards and i am able to see background color for dashboards.

But i am not able to see the background color on the home tab.

Thanks and regards,

Satish

Getting an error while configuring OpenAM. The error is emb.creatingfamsuffix.failure, refer to install.log.

Can anybody help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Folks,

I have searched for this but couldn’t find proper solution. So posting this topic again. Please help me pointing out to right direction. 

Requirement:

Integrate Bugzilla with Salesforce. Whenever new Bug gets created/updated in Bugzilla, Salesforce should get that as add/change message & new record has to be created in my Custom Object(called Test Case. It's different from Salesfoce standard object CASE) automatically.

I am also okay to get all Bugs created/updated in a day & do batch update once in Salesforce.

What I have tried: Email to "Test Case" . I tried using Inbound email concept where Bugzilla has option to send automated emails(adding email in CC list). But Email format(body & subject) are very different for each scenario(new bug/new comment/status change) which is tough to Parse & find required data.

Please suggest.

Thank you