• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Greetings, 

I've been trying to implement a UI for the Content Packs feature that's available in CRM Content. I know that it's possible to get the ContentVersion objects that have FileType set to PACK and I have that already implemented. 

Now I'm having problems with getting the stuff that actually resides in the Content Pack itself. The documentation is very sparse here, if not to say there's not documentation, as Content Packs are mentioned twice, only in context that there's it's not the method to get these. They appear in ContentVersion ("Use the ContentDocument object to retrieve, query, update, and delete the latest version of a document, but not a content pack") and in ContentDocument ("Use this object to retrieve, query, update, and delete the latest version of a document, but not a content pack") and as you can see in the quotations there's nothing helpful there, unfortunately. 

So the question is: how, using SOQL, can I access and download files that are located inside a Content Pack?

Any help is appreciated!

Greetings, 

I've been trying to implement a UI for the Content Packs feature that's available in CRM Content. I know that it's possible to get the ContentVersion objects that have FileType set to PACK and I have that already implemented. 

Now I'm having problems with getting the stuff that actually resides in the Content Pack itself. The documentation is very sparse here, if not to say there's not documentation, as Content Packs are mentioned twice, only in context that there's it's not the method to get these. They appear in ContentVersion ("Use the ContentDocument object to retrieve, query, update, and delete the latest version of a document, but not a content pack") and in ContentDocument ("Use this object to retrieve, query, update, and delete the latest version of a document, but not a content pack") and as you can see in the quotations there's nothing helpful there, unfortunately. 

So the question is: how, using SOQL, can I access and download files that are located inside a Content Pack?

Any help is appreciated!