• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I wondered on experiences with using source control with Salesforce, options I was thinking about were

GIT

Mercurial

SVN

Team Foundation Server

Would be interested on thoughts or links to articles on best practice for apex controllers. My feeling is that they should be as lightweight as possible delegating the functionality to a set of business objects they call. 

We have the requirement for a user to create/edit multiple related objects. We wish to do this quickly and easily from one central screen to minimise navigation and pressing multiple save/edit buttons. Could build something like this in Visualforce but wonder if there are other solutions/suggestions on how to do this by leveraging the native features of Salesforce as much as possible.

Would be interested on thoughts or links to articles on best practice for apex controllers. My feeling is that they should be as lightweight as possible delegating the functionality to a set of business objects they call. 

We have the requirement for a user to create/edit multiple related objects. We wish to do this quickly and easily from one central screen to minimise navigation and pressing multiple save/edit buttons. Could build something like this in Visualforce but wonder if there are other solutions/suggestions on how to do this by leveraging the native features of Salesforce as much as possible.