• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I built a flow that is fairly straightforward, opens an insput screen then pushes the text/choices entered into various Task and Lead fields.  Sometimes the flow runs quite slow but a few times it has timed out altogether and we have lost all of the data entered.  Are there any resources on best practice for flow design and how to set it up so that it runs as efficiently as possible?  

Happy to provide more details if anyone has any thoughts.

Thanks!

• December 03, 2012

Previously we had used a hack so that Gmail would autobcc the email to salesforce address.  However, since Gmail recently deployed a new layout where message are composed in a pop-out window, the hack is broken.

As a temporary solution we are asking users to revert back to the old layout but I imagine this layout won't be available for too much longer.  If anyone has a hack for the new layout I'd love to see it :)

Thanks

• November 14, 2012

Previously we had used a hack so that Gmail would autobcc the email to salesforce address.  However, since Gmail recently deployed a new layout where message are composed in a pop-out window, the hack is broken.

As a temporary solution we are asking users to revert back to the old layout but I imagine this layout won't be available for too much longer.  If anyone has a hack for the new layout I'd love to see it :)

Thanks

• November 14, 2012