• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, What I would like to do is have an email sent when a field is changed. The problem I am having is that I don't want this email sent when the field is being changed from blank to populated. Only when a value in it is being changed.  Below is the code that I have tried using to do this, would there be any other suggestions? Many thanks
Nick

AND(
ISCHANGED(Assessment_Date__c),
NOT(ISNULL( Assessment_Date__c ))
)

Hi All.
I have created a workflow rule to populate the Opportunity Name. The criteria for the Opportunity Name is the name customer "Account Name" and then the technology in which they are interested, which is an opportunity field.

The formula I have created is 

(TEXT(Technology__c)) & " - " & Account.Name

However the technology populates fine, but leaves the Account Name blank.

Can anybody point me where I am going wrong?
Many thanks
Nick

Hi all, I am very new to this so please bare with me.

I have created an object which holds data about specific post codes. What I want to do is dependant on the postcode in the account object, is return a result based on whether this postcode from the account is referenced in this other object. Much like the lookup function in Excel.

So the thought process is, if this new account postcode has a match in my object then return a result. If not leave blank.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Nick

• January 04, 2013

Hi, What I would like to do is have an email sent when a field is changed. The problem I am having is that I don't want this email sent when the field is being changed from blank to populated. Only when a value in it is being changed.  Below is the code that I have tried using to do this, would there be any other suggestions? Many thanks
Nick

AND(
ISCHANGED(Assessment_Date__c),
NOT(ISNULL( Assessment_Date__c ))
)

Hi All.
I have created a workflow rule to populate the Opportunity Name. The criteria for the Opportunity Name is the name customer "Account Name" and then the technology in which they are interested, which is an opportunity field.

The formula I have created is 

(TEXT(Technology__c)) & " - " & Account.Name

However the technology populates fine, but leaves the Account Name blank.

Can anybody point me where I am going wrong?
Many thanks
Nick

Hi all, I am very new to this so please bare with me.

I have created an object which holds data about specific post codes. What I want to do is dependant on the postcode in the account object, is return a result based on whether this postcode from the account is referenced in this other object. Much like the lookup function in Excel.

So the thought process is, if this new account postcode has a match in my object then return a result. If not leave blank.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Nick

• January 04, 2013