• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I am having a weird problem with the Force.com IDE.

Creating a project is fine, my credentials work and everything is downloaded from the server. However, after that I can't do anything, whenever I open a class or page, etc it says that my credentials are wrong and won't let me deploy to the server. The weird part is that when it asks me to input my details to deploy, it all works fine and gets deployed normally. It's almost as if it keeps forgetting my details for some reason...

On the project properties page my password, security token are blank, even if I put them in and reopen the properties it's blank again.

Hi, 

I am having a weird problem with the Force.com IDE.

Creating a project is fine, my credentials work and everything is downloaded from the server. However, after that I can't do anything, whenever I open a class or page, etc it says that my credentials are wrong and won't let me deploy to the server. The weird part is that when it asks me to input my details to deploy, it all works fine and gets deployed normally. It's almost as if it keeps forgetting my details for some reason...

On the project properties page my password, security token are blank, even if I put them in and reopen the properties it's blank again.