• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
 I have one vf page with standard controller 'Event'. I want to add attachment section in the new page as like the standard page. I tried with <apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"  />. But the attachment section is not available in the new /edit mode. If you have any idea please reply

Thanks in advance
Anju
  • February 03, 2015
Hi all,
 I have one page with standardController Event and I want to reuse the page and I include the page in to another one and the outer page has standard controller 'Account'. While I run the page I got vf exception '​Id value 001e000000HjsC5 is not valid for the Event standard controller '

If you have any idea please reply
Thanks in Advance 
Anju G 
  • January 30, 2015
Hi 
I have one requirement, if the opportunity team member is added with 'read/write' access,  add the user in contact role.  I added a user as opportunity team member with red/write privilege and I queried opportunity share in after insert trigger of opportunityTeam member, the record is shown with 'read' access. How can I know the access level.  
  • October 21, 2014

I have one inline visualforce page in Event Detail Page. I have to set some validation messages for the visual force page. Howcan I display the messages to the top of detail Record

Thanks in advance
Anju G
  • November 12, 2013

he scenario is something like whenever a user "TM" tries to merge contact records ,it cannot be merged unless this action is approved by the "Manager" above in the hierarchy. 

Please help me out!!

• July 04, 2013

he scenario is something like whenever a user "TM" tries to merge contact records ,it cannot be merged unless this action is approved by the "Manager" above in the hierarchy. 

Please help me out!!

• July 03, 2013
Hi all,
 I have one vf page with standard controller 'Event'. I want to add attachment section in the new page as like the standard page. I tried with <apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"  />. But the attachment section is not available in the new /edit mode. If you have any idea please reply

Thanks in advance
Anju
  • February 03, 2015