• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there, I hope you can help me!

Basically, as the subject title suggests, I am trying (but failing) to assign say a group of 3 fields to a particular section header (of which I have created).

The aim is to make the form 'report-friendly' if you like, thus enabling the user to run a report on particular sections to have an overview of the performance of that aspect... with them also bieng able to dig deeper into that section for more detail (i.e. individual questions included under section header) if needed.

The problem I am having is not creating the fields themselves, or the section headers for that matter, it is more so to do with getting the section header to link with the relevant fields and how this will translate into a report.

It sounds simple enough but I have tried a number of different apporaches but cannot seem to create this grouping/nesting/relationship/linkage...

Any ideas? Or is this unrealistic/unachievable??

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kimberley

• September 03, 2013

Hi there, I hope you can help me!

Basically, as the subject title suggests, I am trying (but failing) to assign say a group of 3 fields to a particular section header (of which I have created).

The aim is to make the form 'report-friendly' if you like, thus enabling the user to run a report on particular sections to have an overview of the performance of that aspect... with them also bieng able to dig deeper into that section for more detail (i.e. individual questions included under section header) if needed.

The problem I am having is not creating the fields themselves, or the section headers for that matter, it is more so to do with getting the section header to link with the relevant fields and how this will translate into a report.

It sounds simple enough but I have tried a number of different apporaches but cannot seem to create this grouping/nesting/relationship/linkage...

Any ideas? Or is this unrealistic/unachievable??

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kimberley

• September 03, 2013