• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have specific fields in our lead page that may be populated from our website when a Sales Rep enters a sample request.  We have numerous fields..is there a way to more efficiently map only the fields with products that have been requested to appear onto the Opportunity page? I'm trying to bypass from having to map ALL fields to the Opportunity page.

I am extremely new to the developer area so any information/guidance would help. Thank you! 

Hi, I am new to the developer world and am currently an SFDC admininstrator.  We need to create a custom object in salesforce however our current settings only allow us to have a maximum of two fields side by side.  The custom object we need requires 8+ fields side by side.  Would anyone have code or direction on how I could go about creating a custom object to allow 8+ columns appear in a custom object?  

Thank you! 

• September 25, 2013
Hello,

I have specific fields in our lead page that may be populated from our website when a Sales Rep enters a sample request.  We have numerous fields..is there a way to more efficiently map only the fields with products that have been requested to appear onto the Opportunity page? I'm trying to bypass from having to map ALL fields to the Opportunity page.

I am extremely new to the developer area so any information/guidance would help. Thank you! 
Hello,

Hi, I am new to the developer world and am currently an SFDC admininstrator.  We need to create a custom object in salesforce however our current settings only allow us to have a maximum of two fields side by side.  The custom object we need requires 8+ fields side by side.  Would anyone have code or direction on how I could go about creating a custom object to allow 8+ columns appear in a custom object?  

Thank you! 

• September 25, 2013