• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Actually my problem is that "Can we identify the contacts that are being imported from outlook into sales-force" is there any sign that helps the user to be clear that "Oh, this contact is from outlook.." and "Ah, This is a sales-force Contact.." kind of thing. Like a checked check-box for outlook contact and unchecked check-box for sales-force contact. Thanks. I connected successfully and importing contacts of outlook into salesforce how can i differentiate the contacts???
  • December 12, 2014
I am new 2 salesforce i want to write an approval process.

I am having a quote and i am having prices,quantities which i will get from pricebook prices which are editable.
    If at all while filling form price is modified(increased or decreased) then it must send for approval process.
    Then email will be send for approval.
    If it rejected or approved must be updated . 5.criterai are not met and the approval moves move to the next step. criterai are met and the assignd user approves the record, approval moves move to the next step.
  • June 06, 2014
Hi i am new to salesforce Please some one guide me to achieve the functionality.

<apex:form >
        <apex:sectionHeader title="Contact Edit" subtitle="New Contact"/>
            <apex:pageBlock title="Contact Edit">
                <apex:pageBlockSection title="Contact Information">
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.FirstName}"/>
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.LastName}"/>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.AccountId}"/>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.Product__c}"/>

<apex:commandButton value="Add details" action="{!showPopup}" rerender="popup"/>

<apex:outputPanel id="popup">
        <apex:outputPanel styleClass="popupBg" layout="block" rendered="{!displayPopUp}"/>
            <apex:outputPanel styleClass="popup" layout="block" rendered="{!displayPopUp}">
                Popup window
                <apex:commandButton value="Hide" action="{!closePopup}" rerender="popup"/>
            </apex:outputPanel>
        </apex:outputPanel>
                </apex:pageBlockSection>
            </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I want to display error messages condition is: 1) LastName is already a mandatory field, Then "account name(lookup field)" must be selected 2nd 2) After selecting "Account Name" , Product__c(product lookup from contact) must be selected. Then User clicks on "Add Details" Page

Conditions when Alert msg appears: 1) If User forgot to select "Account Name" and selected "Prodcut(lookup)" and clicked on "Add Details" then there must be an alert message "Please select Account Name" must appear on vf page. 2) If user selected "Account Name" and forgots "Product" and cliked on "Add Information" then alert msg appears "Please select Product " in vf page.

Please some one guide me to achieve the functionality as i am new it will be so helpful to me.

Note:- Add information is a popup where i will ask to fill details in a form.
  • May 30, 2014
I am having a requirement when i select an account through lookup then its related contacts must come in form of check box, so we can select the contacts by checking check box and don't check what contacts we doesn't want.
eg: If i select an account and it is having 5 contacts which appear in form of checknboxes and i select 2 checkboxes and submit it by selecting 2 only. How can i achieve the functionaliy. please some 1 help me urgently needed.
  • May 27, 2014
Hi i am having a vf page i want to save records in same vf page at the down without redirecting to another page. how can i achieve the functionality
  • April 18, 2014
Populate Contacts in picklist based on selected .
If i select a picklist of Accountname--> all names will be displayed.
Then if i select a name  "conatcts" of that names must be displayed in a new picklist .

public with sharing class AccountController1 {
    public String selectedAccId{get;set;}

public List<SelectOption> getAccountNames() {
                  List<SelectOption> accOptions= new List<SelectOption>();
                  accOptions.add( new SelectOption('','--Select--'));
                  for( Account acc : [select Id,name from Account ] ) {
                          accOptions.add( new SelectOption(acc.Id,acc.name)); /*SelectOption list takes two parameters one is value and other one is label .In this case account name as a label and Id is the value .*/
                  }
                 return accOptions;
           }
    }

<apex:page controller="AccountController1">
                       <apex:pageBlock title="Account Name">
                               Account Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                                   <apex:selectList value="{!selectedAccId}" size="1">
                                               <apex:selectOptions value="{!AccountNames}" />
                                   </apex:selectList>

Hi i am able to display the records of account name picklist, But if i select a picklist name its related contacts records must be displayed in a new picklist
  • February 25, 2014
1. setup for java environment and eclipse working fine

2. Navigate to http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.force.api/force-wsc in your browser and
download the WSC pre-built .jar file that matches the API version of Salesforce you’re using.

3. WSC uses the Rhino JavaScript framework, so if you don’t have this installed, navigate to
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Rhino/Download_Rhino and download the latest
.zip file. Un-archive the .zip file and move the folder to a location you’ll remember.

4. Generating Java Stub Files (WSDL-based APIs)

develop-->api-->downloaded wsdl file.

Trying in command prompt:

But getting in an error

C:\>java - classpath F:\11\pathToJAR\wsc-23.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc F:\11\pathToWsdl\enterprise.wsdl? F:\11\enterprise_stub.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: û
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: û
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: GÇô.  Program will exit.
  • February 12, 2014
Populate Contacts in picklist based on selected .
If i select a picklist of Accountname--> all names will be displayed.
Then if i select a name  "conatcts" of that names must be displayed in a new picklist .

public with sharing class AccountController1 {
    public String selectedAccId{get;set;}

public List<SelectOption> getAccountNames() {
                  List<SelectOption> accOptions= new List<SelectOption>();
                  accOptions.add( new SelectOption('','--Select--'));
                  for( Account acc : [select Id,name from Account ] ) {
                          accOptions.add( new SelectOption(acc.Id,acc.name)); /*SelectOption list takes two parameters one is value and other one is label .In this case account name as a label and Id is the value .*/
                  }
                 return accOptions;
           }
    }

<apex:page controller="AccountController1">
                       <apex:pageBlock title="Account Name">
                               Account Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                                   <apex:selectList value="{!selectedAccId}" size="1">
                                               <apex:selectOptions value="{!AccountNames}" />
                                   </apex:selectList>

Hi i am able to display the records of account name picklist, But if i select a picklist name its related contacts records must be displayed in a new picklist
  • February 25, 2014
I need to integrate vb.net asp 2012 web page to Sales force. In other words instead of sending an email to the client we need to integrate it with Sales force to send an email to the client from my application web form written in vb.net so he can open a Sales force and see the email. Does anyone done it in the past or know how to do it because I am dealing with this first time. Thanks a lot in advance. Gregory
Hi i am having a vf page i want to save records in same vf page at the down without redirecting to another page. how can i achieve the functionality
  • April 18, 2014