• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We purchased a domain and want it to point to our new Salesforce Community home page (public). My IT staff are asking me for the IP address of the page we want to appear when someone types in the domain. How do I find the IP address of that page?
I am using the pagination functionality native to the Site.com (now Community Designer) tool. I have the Previous and Next buttons added and they work, but they are not smart enough to know when they've reached the end of the content being supplied by the data repeaters. On the last page of content, there's still a Next button, even though there is no next page of content? Is there anyway to automatically hide or grey out the Next button once you've reached the last page? How would I resolve this?
I am using the Partner Community product and have a Visualfoce page that contains a link to site on our servers. We want to be able to verify the person who clicks on the link to access these pages.

We are using this functionality in our Customer Portal with the following code: sessionid={!$Api.Session_ID}&serverurl={!$Api.Enterprise_Server_URL_260} and it works great.

When trying to access the same page from the Partner Community I get the following error: "An error has occurred processing your request. Please ensure you are logged into the Portal and try again."

Is there different code I need to use for Partner Communities? Could this be a permissions issue or something supported differently in Partner Communities?
I am using Site.com to build a public site that displays content from a custom object. I would like to add a search box to the site.com page that would allow users to perform a text search against the data in the custom object. How would I do this?
We purchased a domain and want it to point to our new Salesforce Community home page (public). My IT staff are asking me for the IP address of the page we want to appear when someone types in the domain. How do I find the IP address of that page?
I am using Site.com to build a public site that displays content from a custom object. I would like to add a search box to the site.com page that would allow users to perform a text search against the data in the custom object. How would I do this?
I am using the Partner Community product and have a Visualfoce page that contains a link to site on our servers. We want to be able to verify the person who clicks on the link to access these pages.

We are using this functionality in our Customer Portal with the following code: sessionid={!$Api.Session_ID}&serverurl={!$Api.Enterprise_Server_URL_260} and it works great.

When trying to access the same page from the Partner Community I get the following error: "An error has occurred processing your request. Please ensure you are logged into the Portal and try again."

Is there different code I need to use for Partner Communities? Could this be a permissions issue or something supported differently in Partner Communities?

Hi all 

How to create pagination in site.com please response me this possible or not?

Thank you.