• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to write a formula that looks at a date field (Termination_Date__c) and if the field already has a date then do nothing but if it is blank then enter today's date.  I assume I would do something like this:

IF(ISBLANK(Termination_Date__c),TODAY(),---but here in the FALSE return area what do I enter to do nothing if the field Termination_Date__c is not blank?---)

I'm not sure how to proceed.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for someone to customize our salesforce.com database to meet unique needs of our business.  We currently have a software platform running on SQL that I believe we can accomplish the same daily tasks using salesforce.  The short range goal is to integrate data from our SQL program to populate reports & dashboards and make the information available on a customer portal.  The long range goal is to migrate off the SQL program and perform all functions within salesforce.

Short term needs are for someone who knows how to develop a customer portal that matches our website and to publish data from our SQL database.  Our clients should be able to login and see all of the reports assigned to their account.

Our long term goal is to migrate our operation to salesforce.com platform.  The SQL platform that we use is a software program that merges demographic data onto forms that are submitted to insurance companies. These forms are to credential and contract healthcare providers with insurance networks.  Our software stores all demographics, education, training, licensing, and other data about each provider client and then we are able to output all the data onto different carrier forms by having the forms mapped.  My overall thought is that some sort of case management could be used to manage each of these "applications".  

I'm looking for someone to customize our salesforce.com database to meet unique needs of our business.  We currently have a software platform running on SQL that I believe we can accomplish the same daily tasks using salesforce.  The short range goal is to integrate data from our SQL program to populate reports & dashboards and make the information available on a customer portal.  The long range goal is to migrate off the SQL program and perform all functions within salesforce.

Short term needs are for someone who knows how to develop a customer portal that matches our website and to publish data from our SQL database.  Our clients should be able to login and see all of the reports assigned to their account.

Our long term goal is to migrate our operation to salesforce.com platform.  The SQL platform that we use is a software program that merges demographic data onto forms that are submitted to insurance companies. These forms are to credential and contract healthcare providers with insurance networks.  Our software stores all demographics, education, training, licensing, and other data about each provider client and then we are able to output all the data onto different carrier forms by having the forms mapped.  My overall thought is that some sort of case management could be used to manage each of these "applications".