• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I really need your help.

I have a form (vf page) that being sent to our partners on force.com site.
The partners should fill in the form questions and click on the SAVE button.
In the submission, a new record is being inserted or updated (upsert action) into salesforce.
Some of the partners are able to Submit the form, but others get the 'authentication required' error message.

All the users use the Guest profile/license.
I have given to this profiles all the permissions I can.
We dont have customer portal and we cant buy it.

Is there a way to authenticate guest users ? in salesforce documentation I see only how to authenticate customer portal users.
No information about the guest user.

Can someone help? Why does sometimes it works good and sometimes not ?

Thanks,

Hi,

I have enabled the feature in my org. unfortunatelly, I encountered some issues. for example: I use Marketo for the leads Managment,

when Marketo tries to sync leads to salesforce, with no state mentioned, I recieve this error message:  

FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: State/Province

Does someone know what it means and how can I fix it ?
Also, if the country is United States, is it must to have a state value ? can I have lead from United States but with empty state ? I really think this should be an option.

Thanks,
Shiran.

Hi Guys,

I really need your help.

I have a form (vf page) that being sent to our partners on force.com site.
The partners should fill in the form questions and click on the SAVE button.
In the submission, a new record is being inserted or updated (upsert action) into salesforce.
Some of the partners are able to Submit the form, but others get the 'authentication required' error message.

All the users use the Guest profile/license.
I have given to this profiles all the permissions I can.
We dont have customer portal and we cant buy it.

Is there a way to authenticate guest users ? in salesforce documentation I see only how to authenticate customer portal users.
No information about the guest user.

Can someone help? Why does sometimes it works good and sometimes not ?

Thanks,