• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am looking export my org's data (which is in group edition currently) in batch mode as flat files. I wanted to do this through Data Loader Command Line but figured that it's not available for group editions.
What are my options now? Can I do a webservice call (using the SFDC APIs) or is that not enabled for group editions too?

Will upgrading to Professional editions help or is getting Enterprise edition the only solution to enable integration ?

If there is some way to do batch export in Group editions itself that'll be ideal as it will save money.

Appreciate your inputs.
Hi all,

I was wondering how safe the encrypted password (that goes in the process-conf file) is?
Is there a way you guys know of to further protect it or increase the security. I am basically looking at the risk factor associated with laying out a password (albeit encrypted) in a txt file.

Your inputs/suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi all,

I was wondering how safe the encrypted password (that goes in the process-conf file) is?
Is there a way you guys know of to further protect it or increase the security. I am basically looking at the risk factor associated with laying out a password (albeit encrypted) in a txt file.

Your inputs/suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks