• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have our product connected to Salesforce so that we can see customer usage information in SFDC. This is done via API. 

Lately, records have not been getting created in the Account object, and Account updates are happening sporadically. We can't seem to find a pattern as to why some accounts are getting updated, while others are not. We are also not getting any error codes for the accounts that aren't getting updated, which is odd. 

We also create records under a custom object, and the update there is random as well. 

What is the best way to figure out what could be happening if we're not getting any error codes? Thanks so much for your help! 
Hi there - ever since we enabled Chatter, we've sometimes found that it takes a lot longer to load objects in SFDC. I reached out to Salesforce support and they said it may be solved by optimizing the page layout using SOAP API & visualforce integrations. I have no idea where to start. Do you have any tips for non-developers on how I can look into a resolution or where I can go for help on this? Thanks so much! 
Hi there - ever since we enabled Chatter, we've sometimes found that it takes a lot longer to load objects in SFDC. I reached out to Salesforce support and they said it may be solved by optimizing the page layout using SOAP API & visualforce integrations. I have no idea where to start. Do you have any tips for non-developers on how I can look into a resolution or where I can go for help on this? Thanks so much!