• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a situation I can't figure out and hope someone can help me.

I've built a Flow in SF sandbox.  The flow is triggered from button on a contact's record.  The button code is
https://c.cs80.visual.force.com/apex/CallLoggingFlow ?ContactId={!Contact.Id}&AccountId={!Account.Id}

The button passes the Contact Id and Account Id to a visual force page.  The page code is
<apex:page > <flow:interview name="Call_Logging_Flow" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/home/home.jsp')}"/> </apex:page>

When I click on the button on some contacts i get a pop-up window and the flow works perfectly by putting the Contact Name into the first screen of my flow.  When I click on the button from other contacts a pop-up window opens but remains blank.

I haven't established a pattern as to which contacts the button won't work on.

Any ideas as to what might be going wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks
I'm sure many orgs will have this issue but I can't find anything about it on the community or forum.

The scenario is this: we are a University with 5,000+ employees spread over several departments.  Many of our employees work with the same contacts and accounts.  We want to record these "relationships" to become more joined up and collaborative.

Is the best way to achieve this create a custom object "Relationships" and link it to Contacts and Accounts and expect users to create a "Relationship" record to log the fact that they know a Contact or have dealings with an Account?  Or should we do this through Activity history?  Or would Chatter be the best approach?  Or is there an App Exchange product to handle this?

Thoughts and ideas appreciated.
Thanks Phil
I've got a report I am trying to write and I need to use one or other of Prev/Parent Group Val custom formlae I think.  I've read the SFDC help and resources on this forum but still can't get my head around what I need to do to get this to work.

I have a matrix report Accounts with Orders and Products.  Orders is a cusom object called Order.

Account has a custom field called Region__c which is a pick list and represents the region that an account is in.
Order has a custom field called X9L_Equiv__c which reprents the 9 litre equivalent of an order.  We're talking alcohol here - the 9L= of a 12 x 750ml case of Gin is 1: the 9L= of a 6 x 500ml case of Cherry Vodka is 0.33.  An order containing 6 cases of Cherry Vodka would have a Count of 1, Quantity of 6, 9L= of 2.  Hopefully I've clarified not complicated!

My matrix report is like this:

MONTH 1                                         MONTH 2                                  Grand Total
Region         Gin      Cherry Vodka        Total       Gin      Cherry Vodka     Total    GT
London           2             5                         7           6               4                   10        17
South                             3                         3           2               5                     7        10
North              8             1                         9            3                                     3         12
GRAND TT   10            9                        19          11              9                   20        39

What I'd like is
                     MONTH 1                                         MONTH 2                                  Grand Total
Region         Gin      Cherry Vodka        Total       Gin      Cherry Vodka     Total    GT
London          5%            13%                   18%     15%               10%          26%      44%
South                               8%                      8%       5%               13%          18%      26%
North              21%            3%                   23%                             8%            8%      31%
GRAND TT   26%          23%                     49%    21%              31%            51%    100%

I cannot figure out the syntax of the two formulas in respect of referencing fields that I want to group by.

PARENTGROUPVAL(Order__c.X9L_Equivalent_of_Order__c:SUM, ACCOUNT.REGION__c, PRODUCT.NAME) gives me a field does not exist error on ACCOUNT.REGION__c

Hope this makes sense and someone can help me.
Thanks

I've got a report I am trying to write and I need to use one or other of Prev/Parent Group Val custom formlae I think.  I've read the SFDC help and resources on this forum but still can't get my head around what I need to do to get this to work.

I have a matrix report Accounts with Orders and Products.  Orders is a cusom object called Order.

Account has a custom field called Region__c which is a pick list and represents the region that an account is in.
Order has a custom field called X9L_Equiv__c which reprents the 9 litre equivalent of an order.  We're talking alcohol here - the 9L= of a 12 x 750ml case of Gin is 1: the 9L= of a 6 x 500ml case of Cherry Vodka is 0.33.  An order containing 6 cases of Cherry Vodka would have a Count of 1, Quantity of 6, 9L= of 2.  Hopefully I've clarified not complicated!

My matrix report is like this:

MONTH 1                                         MONTH 2                                  Grand Total
Region         Gin      Cherry Vodka        Total       Gin      Cherry Vodka     Total    GT
London           2             5                         7           6               4                   10        17
South                             3                         3           2               5                     7        10
North              8             1                         9            3                                     3         12
GRAND TT   10            9                        19          11              9                   20        39

What I'd like is
                     MONTH 1                                         MONTH 2                                  Grand Total
Region         Gin      Cherry Vodka        Total       Gin      Cherry Vodka     Total    GT
London          5%            13%                   18%     15%               10%          26%      44%
South                               8%                      8%       5%               13%          18%      26%
North              21%            3%                   23%                             8%            8%      31%
GRAND TT   26%          23%                     49%    21%              31%            51%    100%

I cannot figure out the syntax of the two formulas in respect of referencing fields that I want to group by.

PARENTGROUPVAL(Order__c.X9L_Equivalent_of_Order__c:SUM, ACCOUNT.REGION__c, PRODUCT.NAME) gives me a field does not exist error on ACCOUNT.REGION__c

Hope this makes sense and someone can help me.
Thanks