• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to accomplish a task that would normally be a simple webtab, however, I do not want the header/logo/searchbar to be displayed on the page.  I want the tab to go to the site, but not display the menu or search bar, as the user will already have salesforce tabs/search.

Is there a way to hide everything above the main body without modifying the external websites code? (by the way, the external site main content body is not in an iframe)

See image, I want to hide the content in the red box, and display everything below in the content area
User-added image

Hello all,  

I am trying to pass a default value onto a site.com form widget.  I want to populate 'Department to Charge' with the selected (picklist) value that is saved on the current logged in user record. I have done 'URL hacking' before, but nothing I try is populating this or any other field i've attempted.

I am having trouble finding a guide on formatting for this setting.  Can anyone help?
The URL for the 'new form' edit page is:
https://sitepreview.cs18.force.com/CompanyName/s/Travel%20Approval

Field name that is to be populated is 'Department_to_Charge__c'
Field name where the value comes from (picklist) is 'User.Entity_Name__c'screenshot

Thanks in advance for any help given
Basically what I want to accomplish is

1) If the field is missing country prevent the record from saving OR
2) If the field is marked "email opt out" equals true, ignore the missing country and save.

Is this possible with formula validation?

IF(
OR(
AND(
    AND(Country == "",
    $Profile.Name <> 'System Administrator',
    $User.Id <> "005Q000000O5P3v"),ISNEW(),HasOptedOutOfEmail)),
    true,
    false
)

Hi,

I am trying to display a web page inside visualforce page using i frame.

My external web page has five divisions:

Header

Footer

Right pane

Main form body

Left pane

I want that the iframe inside visual force page should only display the "Main Form body"

of my extenal web page  and not the whole page. Is there a way where I can hide other divisions while calling a web page inside visualforce page.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Heena

• May 29, 2009