• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

What is difference between chatter post created by id and owned by ID? 
I have the following query that works fine, no problems
[SELECT Id FROM KnowledgeArticleVersion WHERE (PublishStatus = 'online' and ArticleNumber=:articleNo and Language = 'en_US')];

It is used to find article id's from articlenumbers.
Now I would like to expand the query to support variable languages so
[SELECT Id FROM KnowledgeArticleVersion WHERE (PublishStatus = 'online' and ArticleNumber=:articleNo and Language = :artLanguage)];

This one is not accepted by the compiler as it violates some restriction to querying the KnowledgeArticleVersion.
Does any one know how to work around this limitation without having to copy and perform a query for each language supported by the Knowledgebase on the current system?

- Regards
Hi,

I need to stop account trigger(Insert Event) while im converting lead to account.

trigger accounttrigger on Account(after insert)
{
 set<Id>ids=new Set<Id>();
  if(trigger.isAfter && trigger.Isinsert){

for(Account a:trigger.new){
      ids.add(a.id);
}

if(ids.size()>0){
//do my stuff
//this block cannot be called while Lead Convertion

}

}

}

So,please can any one help on this.

Hi there,
I had created a custom object ABCD.
I had created a look up field on this object for Leads and account. I have this object present as related list on Leads and accounts. 
My issue is when i populate this cutom object on Lead page and trys to convert this lead this custom object info don't flow to related list present at account object.
Is there is way i can do this?
what i wanted to do is when this custom object information is populate don lead level and lead has been converted this custom object informtion should be displyed on Account page also as related list.
One of my case has 45 public and 75 private comment . Can we write a visulforce page to display all public comment on that case. We just want to display public comment  not private. 
Hi All,

What is difference between chatter post created by id and owned by ID?