• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I received the following error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

I followed each and every step to the letter. Please help!
Under the "Calculate Accumulated Interest on an Account" section, I'm having trouble figuring out where exactly to insert the following function in the Interest Rate field:
Principal__c * EXP(Interest_Rate__c * (YEAR(TODAY()) - VALUE(YearStarted)))
I was able to create a domain name for the "Working With Custom Lightning Components" module, and it's ready for testing. But when I tried logging in to the webpage, the following message read "This Webpage is not available."
I was training with Salesforce early last year and made my profile to be the System Administrator. I'm unable to change my profile in the Edit section. What do I do? Here is the following screenshot of what it looks like:
User-added image
I cannot complete the 4th step in the challenge because of the following differences: The tabs on the challenge say Post, File, and Link; but the tabs on my profile have New Task, New Contact, and Log a Call. How do I change these tabs to get the ones I need?
I'm having trouble with the 1st challenge in the "Chatter Basics" module. I've followed all the steps from the challenge until I came across where it tells me to make a first post in the "General Product Feedback" group. However, I could not find the "Post" tab; instead the tab says "New Task." Is there a step I might have missed, or do I have to update the Developer Edition software?
I received the following error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

I followed each and every step to the letter. Please help!
I was training with Salesforce early last year and made my profile to be the System Administrator. I'm unable to change my profile in the Edit section. What do I do? Here is the following screenshot of what it looks like:
User-added image
I cannot complete the 4th step in the challenge because of the following differences: The tabs on the challenge say Post, File, and Link; but the tabs on my profile have New Task, New Contact, and Log a Call. How do I change these tabs to get the ones I need?
I'm having trouble with the 1st challenge in the "Chatter Basics" module. I've followed all the steps from the challenge until I came across where it tells me to make a first post in the "General Product Feedback" group. However, I could not find the "Post" tab; instead the tab says "New Task." Is there a step I might have missed, or do I have to update the Developer Edition software?