• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Friends,

We are integrating an external webservice with the Salesforce App  we are developing .

The external service sends order placed on external online ordering platform (like zomato, swiggy) to Salesforce app we are developing.

The external service is sending an Http header Expect: 100-continue to Salesforce instance. Because of which Salesforce is sending back 100 Continue response.

However the external service not expects the 100 Continue response and re-sends the message as external service was expecting Http 200 response.

We tried sending 200 status code for RestResponse exlicitly, but the webservice is first sending 100 continue response and then only it sends 200 response.

Our query: Can we disable 100 continue response from Salesforce webservice.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Anup

Dear Friends,

Greetings!

I wanted to know following info about the licensing process.

1- What is the minimum number of licenses one can purchase for the mentioned editions.
2- Is System administrator user counted in purchased licenses or a free user given in addition to the purchased licenses.
3- Following table shows a sample user license from platform cloud edition.  
 Can you tell me how many of these licenses are paid.
https://ap5.salesforce.com/img/s.gif

User Licenses

NameStatusTotal LicensesUsed LicensesRemaining LicensesExpiration Date
SalesforceActive110 
Chatter FreeActive5,00014,999 
Chatter ExternalActive5000500 
Force.com - App SubscriptionActive20128 

I was looking this information so that I can communicate this info to one of my prospects. 

Thanks and regards

Anup

Hi Friends,

Greetings!

We are working on next version of our application on Salesforce. For this we have created some triggers on User object.

My question is :

Can we package User object trigger in managed packages?

If NO, then how can we deliver the user object triggers for managed package.

Thanks and regards

Anup 
Dear Friends,

Greetings!

We have developed an application on  Salesforce. Right now I'm working on partner developer edition on next version of the application. 

I can access data for the application using workbench (https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php) with credentials of any user created on this partner developer edition (including system admin user).

My query is:

Is there any way we can restrict access to workbench for the users. i.e. I want the access for workbench to be given to certain users and NOT to all.

Because access to workbench for all users is compromising the data security of the application.

Can you please guide me on this issue.

Thanks and regards

Anup
Dear Friends,

We are integrating an external webservice with the Salesforce App  we are developing .

The external service sends order placed on external online ordering platform (like zomato, swiggy) to Salesforce app we are developing.

The external service is sending an Http header Expect: 100-continue to Salesforce instance. Because of which Salesforce is sending back 100 Continue response.

However the external service not expects the 100 Continue response and re-sends the message as external service was expecting Http 200 response.

We tried sending 200 status code for RestResponse exlicitly, but the webservice is first sending 100 continue response and then only it sends 200 response.

Our query: Can we disable 100 continue response from Salesforce webservice.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Anup

Hi Friends,

Greetings!

We are working on next version of our application on Salesforce. For this we have created some triggers on User object.

My question is :

Can we package User object trigger in managed packages?

If NO, then how can we deliver the user object triggers for managed package.

Thanks and regards

Anup 
Dear Friends,

Greetings!

We have developed an application on  Salesforce. Right now I'm working on partner developer edition on next version of the application. 

I can access data for the application using workbench (https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php) with credentials of any user created on this partner developer edition (including system admin user).

My query is:

Is there any way we can restrict access to workbench for the users. i.e. I want the access for workbench to be given to certain users and NOT to all.

Because access to workbench for all users is compromising the data security of the application.

Can you please guide me on this issue.

Thanks and regards

Anup