• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I want to know how to use externalID in data import wizard.
I created a custom field say MyExt in account object which is an externalID field.
I want to use this externalID field to insert new account and contact records in single CSV file
Can any one pls explain how to structure the csv file?

Thanks
pooja
Hello Everybody,

I have a custom object Raw_Lead__c with 3 custom fields namely: First_Name__c, Last_Name__c and Email__c . I have created a custom button on Raw_Lead object with URL:

/00Q/e?retURL=/{!Lead.Id}&{!Lead.FirstName}={!Raw_Lead__c.First_Name__c} & {!Lead.LastName}={!Raw_Lead__c.Last_Name__c}&{!Lead.Email}={!Raw_Lead__c.Email__c}&cancelURL=/{!Raw_Lead__c.Id}

I am trying to pass these 3 custom fields into lead fields.But when i click on the button of any Raw_Lead obj record it redirect me to Create page of Lead with all 3 lead values blank.
that times URL is :https://cs31.salesforce.com/00Q/e?retURL=/&=Ramesh%20&=rameshkend%40gmail.com&%20=Kendre&cancelURL=/a09p0000003jP5B
User-added image
User-added image
Can anyOne have any clue what am i doning wrong!
Hi,  

Is it possible to upgrade a Developer Edition org to Professional or Enterprise?

Thanks

Pavan N
I am trying to create a dashboard based on a report to show accounts spread accross different segements and territories. Now I want to give access to such a dashboard to an end user. Its throwing me below error in end user home page:
User-added image
TO resolve this I checked if it has object access and FLS for the objects used in report. I could checke all however I cannot confirm for Territory Object. Can anyone please help me on this, as I am new to Reports and Dashboards.

Thanks
Ruchi