• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to Eclipse and Force.com (salesforce.com) development.  I'm on a windows 7 64 bit o/s.  I have Eclipse IDE for Java EE developers 4.4.1.  I've successfully installed Force.com IDE 31.0.0.201406301722, as well as jdk 1.7. I get no errors whatsoever on any of the installations.

I've tried a bunch of the suggestions including the ones i've listed below, but still have issues:
  • explicitly list the path of the jdk in the eclipse.ini
  • download various jar files in the eclipse plug-in directory
  • tried installing different versions of jdk separately (1.6, 1.8)
  • uninstalled eclipse and jdk several times
  • installing Force.com from eclipse marketplace
So far, nothing has worked.  A lot of the suggestions solutions are more than 1 year old and use previous version of Eclipse and Force.com.  So i'm reposting with the hope that someone is using similiar version of the o/s, eclipse and Force.com that i am.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
I'm new to Eclipse and Force.com (salesforce.com) development.  I'm on a windows 7 64 bit o/s.  I have Eclipse IDE for Java EE developers 4.4.1.  I've successfully installed Force.com IDE 31.0.0.201406301722, as well as jdk 1.7. I get no errors whatsoever on any of the installations.

I've tried a bunch of the suggestions including the ones i've listed below, but still have issues:
  • explicitly list the path of the jdk in the eclipse.ini
  • download various jar files in the eclipse plug-in directory
  • tried installing different versions of jdk separately (1.6, 1.8)
  • uninstalled eclipse and jdk several times
  • installing Force.com from eclipse marketplace
So far, nothing has worked.  A lot of the suggestions solutions are more than 1 year old and use previous version of Eclipse and Force.com.  So i'm reposting with the hope that someone is using similiar version of the o/s, eclipse and Force.com that i am.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.