• CTO
  • Lifesprk

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object that has fields that are lookups to both an account and a contact.  Under certain conditions, when the custom object is saved it will examine the member criteria and update the account ID on the contact to be associated to the account ID on the referral object.  When I run this under an account that has admin rights it works perfectly.  When I run under any other account in the system I get the following error:

Workflow Action Failed to Trigger Flow
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID XXXXXXXXXX. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help. 

I found this article to try and narrow down their the flow it's failing on (I have a pretty good idea which) or *WHY* is failing.  Can't figure it out but wonder if it's an issue with changing the account for an contact for a non admin that doesn't have rights to do so.  Is that possible?  If so, how do I fix this?

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000DapGQAS

The article in question doesn't seem to help, first because it's pointing at what appears to be an older version of the process editor and it only works with flash which I don't have in chrome.

Appreciate your help and guidance!

I started with a trial and then migrated to a paid account.  During that trial I went wild with customization just to get a feel for it all.  I also did setup my domain.

I ultimately converted that trial to a paid account but asked SF to reset the data so I can apply the correct customizations.  They did do that but in doing so they also eliminated the domain URL.  I tried to add it again and it says "taken".

I tried to go to support on this but the bottom level tries to tell me to bring it to the community or do "my developer" to resolve.  I'm highly doubting this is something I or any developer can solve and appears to be a side effect of how they "reset" my account.  I wonder if what they actually did was just create a brand new account leaving that old one out there to die. =(

Is there a resolution to this?  I did ask them over the phone to try again and seek support since I couldn't imagine what I or any of you could do t o help so I'm waiting their response but I'm not hopeful =(.