• Salesforce Admin/Application Support
  • PineBridge Investments

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm a new admin, just learning and have a questions that should be easy to answer, but I'm stuck.

I created 3 Account Record types:  Client, Prospect and Consultant.  I also created separate page layouts for each Record Type and assigned them to the appropriate profiles (mine included). 

When I create a new Account, I get prompted to select the Record Type, as planned and based on that selection, the appropriate page layout is displayed.  However, once I save that record or try to open it again, I get a blank page.  What am I missing?  Thanks!
As Good will no longer be supporting this, what are some alternatives? Our sales reps use Good for all of their email communications (internally and externally), along with Salesforce1. I need an alternative that will allow them to send emails from Salesforce, on their mobile device using their company email address used in Good and track the activity back to Salesforce. Any suggestions for alternatives? 
  • January 14, 2016
I'm a new admin, just learning and have a questions that should be easy to answer, but I'm stuck.

I created 3 Account Record types:  Client, Prospect and Consultant.  I also created separate page layouts for each Record Type and assigned them to the appropriate profiles (mine included). 

When I create a new Account, I get prompted to select the Record Type, as planned and based on that selection, the appropriate page layout is displayed.  However, once I save that record or try to open it again, I get a blank page.  What am I missing?  Thanks!