• Salesforce Engineer
  • Google

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Which feature/s can enable Partner Fnd request in scratch orgs?
Running this command: sfdx force:auth:web:login -r <instance-url>
Getting the below error:
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  This org appears to have a problem with its OAuth configuration. Reason: invalid_grant - invalid authorization code 
username: <Not Specified>, 
clientId: PlatformCLI, 
loginUrl: <Not Specified>, 
privateKey: <Not Specified> 

Try this: 
Verify the OAuth configuration for this org. For JWT:
Ensure the private key is correct and the cert associated with the connected app has not expired.
Ensure the following OAuth scopes are configured [api, refresh_token, offline_access].
Ensure the username is assigned to a profile or perm set associated with the connected app.
Ensure the connected app is configured to pre-authorize admins.
Hi,

I am trying to fetch Step Number and Assigned Approver for a particular Approval process. I understand that ProcessDefinition stores the Name of the Process and ProcessNode stores all the Steps but where are the Step Number and Assigned Approver stored in standard objects.

Any help regarding this would be greatly helpful.

Regards
Shrawan
Which feature/s can enable Partner Fnd request in scratch orgs?
Running this command: sfdx force:auth:web:login -r <instance-url>
Getting the below error:
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  This org appears to have a problem with its OAuth configuration. Reason: invalid_grant - invalid authorization code 
username: <Not Specified>, 
clientId: PlatformCLI, 
loginUrl: <Not Specified>, 
privateKey: <Not Specified> 

Try this: 
Verify the OAuth configuration for this org. For JWT:
Ensure the private key is correct and the cert associated with the connected app has not expired.
Ensure the following OAuth scopes are configured [api, refresh_token, offline_access].
Ensure the username is assigned to a profile or perm set associated with the connected app.
Ensure the connected app is configured to pre-authorize admins.
Hi,

I am working on the migration of our sfdc prod org to sfdx projects, and i have some issue when i try to push my converted metadata (in sfdx format) to scratch orgs,

We use in our production org partner portal;

the issues that i have are due to the 'Partner Relationship Management' (Setup-->Build-->Customize-->Partners-->Settings), indeed, by default is disabled,

When i enable it manulay, i can push my sfdx source to scratch orgs; but i have to do that automaticly for our Continuous Integration purpose; and for that, there is a way to configure it in the scratch-def.json file?

I have take a look to the documentation reference about feautures and orgPreferences, and i haven't found an option for that, Here my scratch-def.json file:
{
    "orgName": "My Company",
    "edition": "Enterprise",
    "language": "en_US",
    "features": ["AuthorApex", "PersonAccounts", "Sites", "CustomApps", "CustomTabs", "Communities"],
    "orgPreferences" : {
        "enabled": ["ChatterEnabled", "NetworksEnabled", "S1DesktopEnabled", "S1EncryptedStoragePref2"]
    }
}

The issues that i have are about the followings page layouts:
ChannelProgram-Channel Program Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramLevel-Channel Program Level Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramMember-Channel Program Member Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundClaim-Partner Fund Claim Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundRequest-Partner Fund Request Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerMarketingBudget-Partner Marketing Budget Layout.layout-meta.xml
​PartnerFundAllocation-Partner Fund Allocation Layout.layout-meta.xml

Thanks for your help ;)
I properly installed CLI. In a command window, I enter:

sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub

in order to log in to the trial Dev Hub that I created. The aforementioned command opens the Salesforce login page in the web browser, so I log in using my Developer Hub Trial Org credentials and click Allow. After that, web browser show me an error: "This site can't be reached. localhost took too long to respond".

This is the URL that Salesforce use after I authenticate in the browser: http://localhost:1717/OauthRedirect?code=aPrxbOND3gL_2LbSR7rKPdvD0XBVk2YpErl3pphY2f3xvZ1wf5SSPJByDleRLPMtzCQWnNGAdg%3D%3D&state=f2f8254fac23

I don't know what happen.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hi,

I am trying to fetch Step Number and Assigned Approver for a particular Approval process. I understand that ProcessDefinition stores the Name of the Process and ProcessNode stores all the Steps but where are the Step Number and Assigned Approver stored in standard objects.

Any help regarding this would be greatly helpful.

Regards
Shrawan
I'm trying to implement the Apex Connector Framework to hook up to an external database.  However, I'm getting the following error: "Type is not visible: DataSource.Connection."

Here is my code:

global class ChoozleDBConnection extends DataSource.Connection {
	global ChoozleDBConnection(DataSource.ConnectionParams connectionParams) {}
}

Thank you for any help you can provide!