• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Can anyone please explain to me how to profiles, and when ? I don't really get the concept
And also, how and where i can use profile after creating it ?

Thank you.
Hi,
I have a visualforce page that contains tabPanel with forms, please i wanna know how to save the records into a custom object ?
here is some lines of the code i'm using :

<apex:tab label="4- Frais" name="OpenActivities" id="tabOpenAct" disabled="{!currentTab<>'4'}">
     <apex:pageBlock >
         <apex:pageBlockSection >

<apex:outputlabel value="{!'Frais (en Dhs) : '}"></apex:outputlabel>
              <apex:inputtextarea id="frais"/>

<apex:outputlabel value="{!'Avance : '}"></apex:outputlabel>
            <apex:inputtextarea id="avance"/>

<apex:commandButton value="Prev" action="{!prevTab}" reRender="AccountTabPanel"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
              <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Enregistrer"/>
     </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:tab>

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

the code for the controller :

public with sharing class Dossier {

public String currentTab { get; set; }

{
        currentTab = '1';
    }

public void nextTab() { currentTab = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(currentTab)+1); }
    public void prevTab() { currentTab = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(currentTab)-1); }

public PageReference save() {

}

}

Hello!
since i'm new to salesforce, i'm not used yet to the terms. i am developping  a visualforce page (i have a tabPanel) with forms, so that at the end when i save a "Myclient" will be created, that's for the development, now i want to know how to "instantiate"/add a new "MyClient" ?
Hello everybody,

My question is, can a group of developers work on the same application in salesforce. And, if the answer is yes, how can we proceed ?

Thank you :)
Hi!
well, as i mentioned in the title, i am new to salesforce, i'm trying to learn, really, the basic concepts. But, i already feel lost. I don't even know if i should use Apex or the visual app development. I should do the migration of a website written in symfony2 to salesforce, the website contains, forms, different interfaces.
So, can anyone please, give me just a general view of the platform, and how to proceed.
Hello,

Can anyone please explain to me how to profiles, and when ? I don't really get the concept
And also, how and where i can use profile after creating it ?

Thank you.
Hi,
I have a visualforce page that contains tabPanel with forms, please i wanna know how to save the records into a custom object ?
here is some lines of the code i'm using :

<apex:tab label="4- Frais" name="OpenActivities" id="tabOpenAct" disabled="{!currentTab<>'4'}">
     <apex:pageBlock >
         <apex:pageBlockSection >

<apex:outputlabel value="{!'Frais (en Dhs) : '}"></apex:outputlabel>
              <apex:inputtextarea id="frais"/>

<apex:outputlabel value="{!'Avance : '}"></apex:outputlabel>
            <apex:inputtextarea id="avance"/>

<apex:commandButton value="Prev" action="{!prevTab}" reRender="AccountTabPanel"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
              <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Enregistrer"/>
     </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:tab>

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

the code for the controller :

public with sharing class Dossier {

public String currentTab { get; set; }

{
        currentTab = '1';
    }

public void nextTab() { currentTab = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(currentTab)+1); }
    public void prevTab() { currentTab = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(currentTab)-1); }

public PageReference save() {

}

}

Hello!
since i'm new to salesforce, i'm not used yet to the terms. i am developping  a visualforce page (i have a tabPanel) with forms, so that at the end when i save a "Myclient" will be created, that's for the development, now i want to know how to "instantiate"/add a new "MyClient" ?
Hello everybody,

My question is, can a group of developers work on the same application in salesforce. And, if the answer is yes, how can we proceed ?

Hi!
well, as i mentioned in the title, i am new to salesforce, i'm trying to learn, really, the basic concepts. But, i already feel lost. I don't even know if i should use Apex or the visual app development. I should do the migration of a website written in symfony2 to salesforce, the website contains, forms, different interfaces.
So, can anyone please, give me just a general view of the platform, and how to proceed.