• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a custom formula field on the lead page to display the Salesforce Lead ID. I also created a custom object called "EnCompass Volume." I want the lookup field to be the lead id. I am now looking for a way to have the "Salesforce Lead ID" field from the lead page layout be the lookup information on my custom object instead of the name of the lead account.  Is this possible? 
So my company has this data, "EnCompass Volume", that we need to show up as a related list on our "Merchant" leads. I thought the custom object with a lookup relationship would fit the bill because it would allow for historical data and reporting. Unfortunately, our current data is not very clean...sources before SF were not kept up to speed. Because the lookup feature only searches name and company it would be a cluster and we would have a lot of errors. Needless to say, the best way to ensure that the "EnCompass Volume" is being placed on the correct merchant lead is the Salesforce lead id. It is the single unique identifier. Any suggestions? As always, I appreciate your help and input.
Our company would like to import volume data for our certain leads, monthly.  I would like the data to appear in the page layout like a related lists of activities.  Each import would appear with the month and volume dollar amount...IE. JUNE 2015 - $ 10,000.  It is very important that we be able to report on this data...What would be the best way to do this? Custom related list, just a new section with fields, etc?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 
We have a special account type, called "Org Account." The Org Accounts are connected to merchant leads.  This connection is already in place.  What I am looking to do is map the field "org status" from the org account to its correlated merchant leads.  The mapped field would need to be read only. 
We have a special account type, called "Org Account." The Org Accounts are connected to merchant leads.  This connection is already in place.  What I am looking to do is map the field "org status" from the org account to its correlated merchant leads.  The mapped field would need to be read only.