• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We are looking to migrate to Lightning and I have a lot of custom buttons that use url hacks to pass a parameter from a custom object to a report.  It seemed very simple using the url hack, but I can't figure it out using a Publisher Action, which is supposed to be easier.  My report buttons are generally simple - They just pass the info in a field to a report filter.  Any advice on how I can accomplish this?  An example of one of my buttons is below.

/00O370000029gps?pv0={!Client_Master__c.Name}
I would like to change the navigation items in Salesforce1 to standard objects such as Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities.  I can achieve this using a Flexilbe Page, but there are some limitiations that I am not clear on.  I also want to have Dashboards and Chatter available.  I would like for Chatter to continue to be the landing page.  My two questions are:
  1. Will Dashboards and Chatter be available in the main navigation items?
  2. If they are not, do they get demoted to Recent or do they not show up at all?  It looks like it only shows custom objects in Recent Items
Based on what I read below, I don't think that I can do what I need to do, but wanted to make sure that I understand if that is really the case.

Available Components
Not every component can be specified in a ComponentInstance. Even among those that are allowed, not all of their attributes can be specified. Currently, two components are supported for use in Flexible Pages.
flexipage:filterListCard
Points to a list view and displays the first few records from that view.
The flexipage:filterListCard component supports only:
Custom Objects
Account
Campaign
Case
CollaborationGroup
Contact
Contract
Lead
LiveChatTranscript
Opportunity
flexipage:recentItems
A list of most-recently used items which is limited to specific custom objects, based on the properties specified.

Tell Me More: Flexible Pages
When working with Flexible Pages, keep in mind:
A Flexible Page region can contain no more than 25 components.
The flexipage:recentItems component only supports custom objects.
Hi,

I have a process that I use to correct account names, vertical market, type etc of large key accounts.  The process has grown to over 80 nodes and is very slow to open and maintain (much worse than the normal slow performance of Process Builder).  If I create a new one to continue the effort, would it cause a conflict with the existing one?

Every node is pretty much the same.  The condition is that the Account Name field contains a spelling variation of a company name.  The action is a record update to correct the name, type, vertical etc.

Thanks

Hi,

I replaced a few of the standard tabs with custom Visualforce pages to get rid of the reports and recently viewed records sections because they were causing confusion.  The pages work fine in the browser, but do not work in mobile.  At first, I was getting an error that mentioned that showheader couldn't be false, so I added showheader="True".  Now the page will come up in mobile, but it is the browser version and the New button doesn't work.  What I really want is for the normal Accounts feature to show up in mobile.  Is there any way to fix this?  I can't get the standard page to become available in mobile now, the only ones that are available to add are the new ones that I created, so I am stuck. Any ideas?  The pages are simple, and an example of one is below:

<apex:page showheader="True"> <apex:enhancedList type="Account" height="600" / > </apex:page>
Hopefully this is in the correct category.  I am a brand new admin in the process of a Salesforce implementation.  I have certain instances where the field level help does not allow enough characters for the text that I need to display, so I created a very simple page in Visualforce that contains the text.  I want to have a link, or hover-over that will display that text while creating or editing an Opportunity.

I tried dragging the Visualforce page into the object.  That makes it display only after the Opportunity is saved.  I thought that I might be able to do something simple like use a url field and create a hyperlink to the Visualforce page, but I can't figure out how or if I can do it.

Any suggestions are appreciated - I am looking for something as simple as possible requiring minimal code (no code would be best)

Other ideas to get around the help text limitations are appreciated.  I am not a programmer or delveloper, so I am trying to keep it simple, but I know how to copy and paste.
Hey Folks,
I have a button in Community & I need some custom button action to be performed(not standard action).
Any help is appreciated.
For reference- https://paddycomm-developer-edition.ap5.force.com/forums/s/
more details- when a user click the Download button some custom action should be performed.currently new account is created (which I don't want).
Kindly help me on this.