• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I have created two custom Date type fields and two DateTime type fields on Opportunity object. I want to display those fields on the calendar. It would be great if everyone in the organization can view the same calendar.

My initial solution to this problem:
1. Create a task/event for each field using workflow/Process builder.
2. Assign that task to a public group.
3. Show task on a calendar where everyone can see it.

Now here comes the complex (for me) part:
I want to update event/task in the calendar every time the relevant opportunity is updated/changed.

I am an admin and started development very recently. The detailed code will help a lot.

Thank you in advance.
- Prathamesh

I successfully completed first three steps of Create a Satisfaction Survey project. I got following error on the fourth step.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MHTDYIRG.

This is fairly new dev org. I have already created 4 dev org for trailhead, especially for modules which ask for new dev org at the beginning of the challenge. For e.g.- Security module. It will be time-consuming to create all new dev org and perform same steps again. Is there any quick fix for this?

Thank you in advance.