• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having two issues with the Calendar functionality in Lightning.

First, when accessing the Calendar page itself, even using a system admin account I get an error that states: "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access." I see this was reported as a bug that was fixed in Winter 19, (see here (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000JX6QQAW&title=you-don-t-have-access-to-this-record-ask-your-administrator-for-help-or-to-request-access-appears-when-searching-after-accessing-calendar)) but we're on Winter 19 and it's still occurring.

Second, when I try to add a public calendar in Lightning, I get an error stating: "You no longer have access to fields or filters defined in this calendar. Either your Salesforce admin changed your field access, or a Salesforce user removed your filter." This seems to occur on any public calendar we add. We're able to view these public calendars just fine in classic mode so it's not clear why this error is occurring.

Any ideas on how we can fix this? Thanks much!

Our Salesforce instance has a REST API that is utilized by our .NET application - data is sent from the .NET app (hosted in Microsoft Azure) to the REST API and saved in Salesforce. As part of this communication, we retrieve tokens from the OAUTH2 service - the call to get the token is made, of course, from the .NET app.

Recently one of our .NET developers spun up the app in a locally hosted environment, and all of a sudden the OAUTH2 token call no longer works. He receives a "400 unknown_error" response when trying to call this service. We have tested the service call from Postman and it works; we have also inspected the outgoing call from the locally hosted .NET app and see absolutely no difference between this and the Postman call.

To recap: the call works from the Azure-hosted version of the app, and it works from the locally running Postman software; but the locally-hosted app gets a 400 error every time. As far as I can tell, the messages going out are exactly the same between the three scenarios.

Any thoughts on why this is and how we can fix it?

I am having two issues with the Calendar functionality in Lightning.

First, when accessing the Calendar page itself, even using a system admin account I get an error that states: "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access." I see this was reported as a bug that was fixed in Winter 19, (see here (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000JX6QQAW&title=you-don-t-have-access-to-this-record-ask-your-administrator-for-help-or-to-request-access-appears-when-searching-after-accessing-calendar)) but we're on Winter 19 and it's still occurring.

Second, when I try to add a public calendar in Lightning, I get an error stating: "You no longer have access to fields or filters defined in this calendar. Either your Salesforce admin changed your field access, or a Salesforce user removed your filter." This seems to occur on any public calendar we add. We're able to view these public calendars just fine in classic mode so it's not clear why this error is occurring.

Any ideas on how we can fix this? Thanks much!

Our Salesforce instance has a REST API that is utilized by our .NET application - data is sent from the .NET app (hosted in Microsoft Azure) to the REST API and saved in Salesforce. As part of this communication, we retrieve tokens from the OAUTH2 service - the call to get the token is made, of course, from the .NET app.

Recently one of our .NET developers spun up the app in a locally hosted environment, and all of a sudden the OAUTH2 token call no longer works. He receives a "400 unknown_error" response when trying to call this service. We have tested the service call from Postman and it works; we have also inspected the outgoing call from the locally hosted .NET app and see absolutely no difference between this and the Postman call.

To recap: the call works from the Azure-hosted version of the app, and it works from the locally running Postman software; but the locally-hosted app gets a 400 error every time. As far as I can tell, the messages going out are exactly the same between the three scenarios.

Any thoughts on why this is and how we can fix it?