• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On this one, I have this as my code which I'm pretty sure is correct. But I'm lost because its stating that there are no contacts or leads with that last name. How exactly do I add these?

public class ContactAndLeadSearch{
    public static List<List< SObject>> searchContactsAndLeads(String first)
    {
         List<List<sObject>> searchList=[FIND 'Smith' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Lead(FirstName,LastName),Contact(FirstName,LastName)];
            return searchList;
     }
}

Thanks,

Trevor
I keep getting the feedback that my data is not grouped by status, but cannot figure out how to group it by that.... I grouped it by opened or closed... Can I get some advice on which step I'm missing? 
User-added image

Trying to create a new report with the same name as the one I just deleted but I get the error stating that that file name already exists. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks, 

Trevor 
I'm not sure if I'm going insane or not, but started about a month ago and now on this challenge and I cannot find where they are saying to go to... I'm thinking I'm not in Salesforce Classic view, is there a way to change to that?  

This is my home page.

User-added image
I keep getting this feedback when trying to complete a challenge in the trailhead module I'm on. Every other time I have created something it has worked, am I missing a publishing button? I created everything asked for, but it still saying my entire object could not be found..... 
On this one, I have this as my code which I'm pretty sure is correct. But I'm lost because its stating that there are no contacts or leads with that last name. How exactly do I add these?

public class ContactAndLeadSearch{
    public static List<List< SObject>> searchContactsAndLeads(String first)
    {
         List<List<sObject>> searchList=[FIND 'Smith' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Lead(FirstName,LastName),Contact(FirstName,LastName)];
            return searchList;
     }
}

Thanks,

Trevor
Trying to create a new report with the same name as the one I just deleted but I get the error stating that that file name already exists. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks, 

Trevor 
I'm not sure if I'm going insane or not, but started about a month ago and now on this challenge and I cannot find where they are saying to go to... I'm thinking I'm not in Salesforce Classic view, is there a way to change to that?  

This is my home page.

User-added image
I keep getting this feedback when trying to complete a challenge in the trailhead module I'm on. Every other time I have created something it has worked, am I missing a publishing button? I created everything asked for, but it still saying my entire object could not be found.....