• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm getting an "Access Denied" error when viewing a custom Visualforce page through a public site.  The visualforce page works fine if the Apex references are removed.   I've added the Apex class and VF pages to the "Public Access Settings" profile. 

The Apex class references Topics and TopicAssignments read-only, but I don't see any way to grant access to those objects, and am not sure if that's even the problem.  

Questions:
a) Is there a way to get more verbose error logs for errors that occur on a public SF site? 
b) Do I have to specifically permit read access to Topic&TopicAssignments for a public site, and if so, how is that done?  

Thanks in advance.

I would like to customize the article type layout that is used when a Knowledge article is viewed in a community.

I know how to do this for the standard Knowledge interface in Salesforce, but not in communities.  Can anyone point me to documentation or let me know how to get started?

Thanks,
Jenna

I would like to customize the article type layout that is used when a Knowledge article is viewed in a community.

I know how to do this for the standard Knowledge interface in Salesforce, but not in communities.  Can anyone point me to documentation or let me know how to get started?

Thanks,
Jenna

I'm getting an "Access Denied" error when viewing a custom Visualforce page through a public site.  The visualforce page works fine if the Apex references are removed.   I've added the Apex class and VF pages to the "Public Access Settings" profile. 

The Apex class references Topics and TopicAssignments read-only, but I don't see any way to grant access to those objects, and am not sure if that's even the problem.  

Questions:
a) Is there a way to get more verbose error logs for errors that occur on a public SF site? 
b) Do I have to specifically permit read access to Topic&TopicAssignments for a public site, and if so, how is that done?  

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Jenna