• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Salesforce Community,

We have been deploying our packages via following command.
sfdx force:source:deploy -p "src" -u $environment -l RunLocalTests

Last week everything was good but this week after successful deployment we cannot see the new apex classes in target environment. Also existing apex classes are not updated. Does anyone have the same problem also possible solution? 

I am sure updated classes files exist under force-app directory when running this command.

• October 06, 2020
I am new to LWC. I am trying to create an object in Javascript.
let obj=new Object();
obj.Name='test';

But when I am trying to deploy it, it fails. Unexpected token. A constructor, method, accessor, or property was expected.

Also is it possible to create class and initiate it Example:

Vehicle a=new Vehicle("Megane","Renault", "1.4");

class Vehicle {
 constructor(name, maker, engine) {
 this.name = name;
 this.maker = maker;
 this.engine = engine;
 }
}
  • November 19, 2019
I Build lightning web component to import csv file.
My lighnting web component reads data as text and sends the string to apex class.
Apex class parses the text and add records to a list. Can I insert 10000 records with apex. Does it hit any limits such as CPU time limit, Heap size limits etc? Is there any other suggestion to do this task?
  • November 06, 2019
I Build lightning web component to import csv file.
My lighnting web component reads data as text and sends the string to apex class.
Apex class parses the text and add records to a list. Can I insert 10000 records with apex. Does it hit any limits such as CPU time limit, Heap size limits etc? Is there any other suggestion to do this task?
  • November 06, 2019