• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I created a trigger that shares manually some accounts with a user with a"Read" permission on OpportunitySharingLevel.
Therefore, when a manual AccountShare is created, some OpportunityShare with the RowCause "ImplicitChild" are created (which is what I want so all good here).
However, if I later delete the AccountShare with another trigger, the ImplicitChild OpportunityShares are not deleted (as they should). I can't delete them manually in the code with a query on OpportunityShare + Database.delete as they are blocked (because they are ImplicitChild, not Manual).

Did anyone ever encountered this issue? And have any idea on how I could avoid it?
Hello,
I am trying to implement a Google captcha on a Visualforce page.
I was able to use this tutorial to implement the first version: https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Adding_CAPTCHA_to_Force.com_Sites
But it is an old version which isn't supported anymore by Google. Therefore, I would like to implement the new "No captcha" version.
All the tutorials I found for the new version use PHP to get the user's answer and therefore I would like to know how to do it with Visualforce and Apex.

Thanks in advance!
Hello,
I would like to create a process that send a notification to an opportunity owner each time someone adds products on it. The difficulty being that I would it to send one email if several products are added at the same time (so several opportunity products are created as there one by product).
I know it is possible with a trigger (as they all will be in the Trigger.new list), but I would prefer to use a process or a workflow rule (easier to maintain and modify).
Anyone know if it is possible?
Regards,
Constance
Hi all,
The WhoId is always showing null for my query shown below, and I need to get the related CONTACT name for each Open Activity.
Can anyone tell me why the WhoId would not be getting populated and how I could get CONTACT names ?

select id, Name, 
       (SELECT Id,whoid,whatid,ownerid,payout__Category__c,ActivityDate,Description,Subject,IsClosed,CallType,CallDisposition,Status,ActivityType,IsTask    
FROM OpenActivities ) from Account where Name like '%Akers%'

[{"Id":"00TA000000lF8uQMAS","WhoId":null,"WhatId":"001A000000SMWrUIAX","OwnerId":"005A0000000JrNJIA0","payout__Category__c":null,"ActivityDate":"2012-08-16","Description":"The Investment Tiered Payout Rate for the Advisor has just changed.","Subject":"New Inv Tiered Payout Rate","IsClosed":false,"CallType":null,"CallDisposition":null,"Status":"Not Started","ActivityType":"1_","IsTask":true},{"Id":"00TA000000lF9IUMA0","WhoId":null,"WhatId":"001A000000SMWrUIAX","OwnerId":"005A0000000JrNJIA0","payout__Category__c":null,"ActivityDate":"2012-08-16","Description":"The Investment Tiered Payout Rate for the Advisor has just changed.","Subject":"New Inv Tiered Payout Rate","IsClosed":false,"CallType":null,"CallDisposition":null,"Status":"Not Started","ActivityType":"1_","IsTask":true}]