• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I'm using the Dropbox app from the AppExchange. It worked fine until recently, but now when I click on Dropbox Options menue, I get the following error:
================ 
Visualforce Error
Dropbox_for_SF.DropboxClient.UnknownException: Script-thrown exception 

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (Dropbox_for_SF)
================

I don't think I made any changes recently, so not really sure why this is happening now.
Please help,
Thank you

• October 07, 2016
Hi
I have a Picklist with the followng values: None, Canada, USA. When first loading the page the default value is --None-- .
I also have a Checkbox and I want the Picklist value to change to USA when the Checkbox is checked.
Is there an easy way to accomplis this?

thanks

• March 20, 2016
Hi 
I have a TextArea(255) custom field that by default gets displayed with 6 visible lines. Is there a way to make it smaller, for example only 3 lines?
It's kind of strange that for a Long Text Area field you can specify the number of visible lines, but for Text Area you can't.

Thanks
  • March 20, 2016
Hi
I have a Picklist with the followng values: None, Canada, USA. When first loading the page the default value is --None-- .
I also have a Checkbox and I want the Picklist value to change to USA when the Checkbox is checked.
Is there an easy way to accomplis this?

thanks

• March 20, 2016
Hi 
I have a TextArea(255) custom field that by default gets displayed with 6 visible lines. Is there a way to make it smaller, for example only 3 lines?
It's kind of strange that for a Long Text Area field you can specify the number of visible lines, but for Text Area you can't.

Thanks
  • March 20, 2016