• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I hope someone can offer me some guidance as we would like to implement an approved discount structure, i.e., Internal Sales < 15%, Sales Managers <30%, Business Development Managers <40% etc. These are roles we have set up in our company hierarchy; in addition we have discounts against specific accounts as standard, which need to be accounted for. We have added a "One Off Discount" field setting using the "field level security" to allow visibility and view/edit rights against profiles which doesn't give us all the functionality and control we require. Has anyone set up something similar and if so how have you managed to achieve your successful result. Thank you for your Support.
Hi, I hope someone can offer me some guidance as we would like to implement an approved discount structure, i.e., Internal Sales < 15%, Sales Managers <30%, Business Development Managers <40% etc. These are roles we have set up in our company hierarchy; in addition we have discounts against specific accounts as standard, which need to be accounted for. We have added a "One Off Discount" field setting using the "field level security" to allow visibility and view/edit rights against profiles which doesn't give us all the functionality and control we require. Has anyone set up something similar and if so how have you managed to achieve your successful result. Thank you for your Support.