• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I'm working on popping SF screens using data collected by an IVR and stored in the UUI data.  My issue is that I'm already using UUI for other items, so I'm trying to concatinate the UUI1, UUI2, UUI3 fields to the end with a ; starting the UUI data as configured in the callcenter.  However, it does not appear to be working.  Any thoughts or insight?

Thanks.

Doug
Hello all,
I have managed to get the OpenCTI server and connectivity to the AES server completed.  The softphone works.  However, the system will not produce a screen pop.  I have the contact set up with the appropriate ani.
I'm new to the salesforce integration, so any help would be appreciated.  
Also, the softphone connection is somewhat odd in that it works most of the time, but will not log in to the switch.

We have been using single signon for several years on our site without issue.   We do the traditional webservice call from salesforce.com to our own server which houses the webservice.   As of approximately 8pm EST on last thursday night (3/3/16) Salesforce production (na10.salesforce.com outbound webservice call) has stopped trying to call our webservice that processes the single signon. Our sandbox is still working fine.  We know it's not our production webservice server because we switched the call from our sandbox to call our production server and it works.  We also switched our production server to call our QA webserver and the call never comes in to the QA server.  

We have contacted support,  but that is going slowly and our production service is down!!!  Can anyone help?