• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everybody,

I working on the integration between Genesys Pure Cloud and Salesforce. The challenges we are facing are related to the fact that the client's contact centre currently handles all channels via Genesys. In particular, they leverage workforce management, quality assurance and real-time monitoring capabilities provided by Genesys Cloud across all channels.

Normally, the right solution to apply would have been when SF comes into play:
  1. Use the adapter to handle voice interactions
  2. Use SF omnichannel capabilities to handle text-based interactions (chat, email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc...)
  3. The adapter would guarantee the synchronization of the agent status between GC and SF
Unluckily, the option described above won't allow us to preserve WFM, QA and RT monitoring for all the channels that will not pass through Genesys (see point 2). 

This was a digest of the story that is bringing me to consider an option where
  1. All interactions will flow through Genesys as it happens today for the client
  2. The adapter will basically handle the UI integration between the two systems
  3. No omnichannel capabilities in place
My questions are:
  • Does anyone have experience with such a similar scenario?
  • How is the CSR experience with text-based interactions (e.g. with a chat)? The chat should be handled in a Genesys frame. Correct? Is this frame integrated into the console? Or will it be promoted as a separate screen?
I don't have the chance to test this scenario and I didn't receive any useful advice from Genesys. 

Thanks in advance for your support!

Regards,

Piero
Hi everyone,

for a project that I'm working on I have the following requirements:
1) Allow user registered on company website (an existing one) to access to their Salesforce cases and information
2) All these information must be accessible through the company website, not on customer community

So our first solution was based on the use of an integration user that makes access to cases and customers information via web service by userid.

Few days ago we have a meeting with some Salesforce SE in order to discuss the right solution in terms of licenses. When they saw our architecture they said us that in order to access this data via web service we must use Customer Community licenses. Eventhout this constraint sounds very strange for we must review our integration model.

Based on this constraints, what is the best way to show on company website customer informations and cases using customer portal licenses?