• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can someone direct me to the trigger that put a cap limit of 10 leads for each sales rep ( possibly using the  lead owner field) Each sales rep will be able to work on up to 10 leads at the time and no more than that.  The assignement rule will assign the reps additional leads whenever they have less then 10 leads.

Thanks,

Hi There, Does anybody knows if there is a way to create an opportunity directly when a customer order a service from our company website. Can you do process builder or need a Apex trigger ? Feel free to  direct me to a link with the process builder or trigger solution.
Hi there, I'm new to working with visualforce pages. I inserted the actual activated flow name "Quoteflowfinal2" below into the visualflowpage code and It give me the not found error (see below screenshots). From what I understand it should go with the activated version. Somehow when I insert the unique name of the flow "quoteflow" it letting me save but it needs to work by the actual activated flow name.   I would appreciate if you can let me know what might be missing here?

User-added image
User-added image 
Hi I checked it couple of time and got the error below. I checked in my flow and that's the correct property name. Anybody knows what is missing? 
User-added image 

Hi There, I'm new to using Visualforce. I get the visual force errors below. I inserted the Visualflow name into the flow name in the visualforce page so they can work together, Does anybody have an insight into what is missing in the here to correct it and make it work?

User-added image
Hi, I'm new to Apex coding.
I'm trying to find the most efficient way to transfer licencing fields data (such as Licensing Number and Type)  from Licensing Case type (Case Object) to a custom object related to the account (Customer Object) and then transfer that data to a Licensing custom object.

What is the easiest most efficient way to do this and if you can refer me to similar code use case so I can get it starting.

Thanks,

Ben
Hi there, I'm new to working with visualforce pages. I inserted the actual activated flow name "Quoteflowfinal2" below into the visualflowpage code and It give me the not found error (see below screenshots). From what I understand it should go with the activated version. Somehow when I insert the unique name of the flow "quoteflow" it letting me save but it needs to work by the actual activated flow name.   I would appreciate if you can let me know what might be missing here?

User-added image
User-added image 
Hi I checked it couple of time and got the error below. I checked in my flow and that's the correct property name. Anybody knows what is missing? 
User-added image 

Hi There, I'm new to using Visualforce. I get the visual force errors below. I inserted the Visualflow name into the flow name in the visualforce page so they can work together, Does anybody have an insight into what is missing in the here to correct it and make it work?

User-added image