• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting a message "App Limit Exceeded Can't complete this operation because it would exceed the number of apps allowed by the user license." Not sure how to correct this? https://curious-bear-6565-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/02u41000000TtbL/e
I'm working my way through several Trails for onboarding as a new hire and I noticed this graphic that goes with this text "Salesforce organizes your data into objects and records. Think of an object as a tab on a spreadsheet, and a record like a single row of data."
Shouldn't the red highlight indicate "Records" and "Objects" - whereas "Objects" is currently "Tabs" to show the coorelation?User-added image
I'm working my way through several Trails for onboarding as a new hire and I noticed this graphic that goes with this text "Salesforce organizes your data into objects and records. Think of an object as a tab on a spreadsheet, and a record like a single row of data."
Shouldn't the red highlight indicate "Records" and "Objects" - whereas "Objects" is currently "Tabs" to show the coorelation?User-added image