• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been using data loader every day to upload 4 files to SalesForce.  Recently I was given a new computer, I am still able to upload two files but two others are failing.  The two that are failing use a procedure by third party to create a .csv file on my computer where it merges data with the owner id from Sales Force.  Based on what I can see the .CSV fails are failing to be created like they were on my old computer.  Another person at our company had the same .bat and .xml files to run the prodcedure and it works fine.

I thought it might have something to do with the User Account Settings but they are the same as my old computer, and even though they were the same I changed them to "Never Notify" and rebooted but this didn't help.

Any thoughts?  I assume its a setup issue because the same prodcedure works fine on a different computer.  I am using version 37.0.0 which is the same version as the computer that does work.
I have been using data loader every day to upload 4 files to SalesForce.  Recently I was given a new computer, I am still able to upload two files but two others are failing.  The two that are failing use a procedure by third party to create a .csv file on my computer where it merges data with the owner id from Sales Force.  Based on what I can see the .CSV fails are failing to be created like they were on my old computer.  Another person at our company had the same .bat and .xml files to run the prodcedure and it works fine.

I thought it might have something to do with the User Account Settings but they are the same as my old computer, and even though they were the same I changed them to "Never Notify" and rebooted but this didn't help.

Any thoughts?  I assume its a setup issue because the same prodcedure works fine on a different computer.  I am using version 37.0.0 which is the same version as the computer that does work.