• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

we want to use Jitterbit to upload data into Salesforce. Currently this only works for the System Administators. As I am one of the Admins, how do I change the users settings so that standard users can also use the Jitterbit uploda?

Janina
I'm trying to complete the "Assessing the Quality of data" trailhead, but am unable to because i can't log in to the Developer Edition.
The message that comes up says "Houston, we have a problem. You are attempting to log into Trailhead to complete challenges with an org that isnt't supported. When you are completing Trailhead hands-on challenges, you cannot use a production or sandbox org. You must use a Developer Edition (DE) org to complete Trailhead challenges." It then gives me the option to log into hands-on org or to create a new developer edition.
I have created a new developer edition under my name, which I need to activate but never got the email for. Is there another way to activate or login to it?

Has anyone else had this problem and is able to help?

Thank you,
Janina
Hi,

we want to use Jitterbit to upload data into Salesforce. Currently this only works for the System Administators. As I am one of the Admins, how do I change the users settings so that standard users can also use the Jitterbit uploda?

Janina
I'm trying to complete the "Assessing the Quality of data" trailhead, but am unable to because i can't log in to the Developer Edition.
The message that comes up says "Houston, we have a problem. You are attempting to log into Trailhead to complete challenges with an org that isnt't supported. When you are completing Trailhead hands-on challenges, you cannot use a production or sandbox org. You must use a Developer Edition (DE) org to complete Trailhead challenges." It then gives me the option to log into hands-on org or to create a new developer edition.
I have created a new developer edition under my name, which I need to activate but never got the email for. Is there another way to activate or login to it?

Has anyone else had this problem and is able to help?

Thank you,
Janina