• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need help with a formula for a validation rule. Users should be required to fill in 9 fields before leaving the prove stage. What I have so far is below. It is working as far as all the fields being required....however when I fill in all the fields I still can't save and still get the error. What am I missing? 

Also please not that this is only required for certain opp types which I have included as well.

AND(
    CASE(
        Opportunity_Type__c,
        "NET NEW",      1,
        "Cross-Sell",   1,
        "Up-Sell",      1,
        "Add-on",       1,
    ) = 1,

ISCHANGED(StageName),
    ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(StageName), "3-Prove"),

OR(
        ISBLANK(Metrics__c),
        ISBLANK(Decision_Criteria__c),
        ISBLANK (Champion_1__c), 
        ISBLANK (Champion_2__c),
        MEDDPICC_Completed__c = False, 
        Budget__c = False,
        Tech_Profile_Completed__c = False,
        Technical_Win_Achieved__c =False,
        ISBLANK(Competitor__c)
 ))

Hi there,

Can someone guide me on creating a visualforce page for a hyperlink?  I am trying to create a tab that redirects to this link

https://support.coresecurity.com

New to VF so any help would be appreciated! 
Everything is working but the logo. Here is what I have

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="{!$Label.lmscons__subject_content_assigned}" recipientType="User" relatedToType="lmscons__Learning_Path_Assignment__c" language="{!recipient.LanguageLocaleKey}">
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody >

<apex:image id="corevFg" value="https://c.na29.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01534000001ttHb&oid=00D300000000JaW&lastMod=1488817441000" 
height="64" width="64"/>

{!$Label.lmscons__hello} {!recipient.FirstName},

{!$Label.lmscons__you_have_been_assigned_learning} {!relatedTo.lmscons__Learning_Path__r.Name} - {!relatedTo.lmscons__Learning_Path__r.lmscons__Description__c}.
{!$Label.lmscons__due_date_email_template} <apex:outputText value="{0,date,MM/dd/yyyy}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.lmscons__Due_Date__c}"/></apex:outputText>.

You can log in using your portal credentials to Core Customer Community Portal that you have previously been assigned. Click on the My Training Tab to find your courses.

Thank you,
Core Security Training Team

If you have any questions or feedback regarding this course or any other course at Core Security, please email training@coresecurity.com

Your login is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can search your inbox for an email with your credentials or use the "forgot your password?" link on the login page.
</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

Hi there,

Can someone guide me on creating a visualforce page for a hyperlink?  I am trying to create a tab that redirects to this link

https://support.coresecurity.com

New to VF so any help would be appreciated! 
Everything is working but the logo. Here is what I have

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="{!$Label.lmscons__subject_content_assigned}" recipientType="User" relatedToType="lmscons__Learning_Path_Assignment__c" language="{!recipient.LanguageLocaleKey}">
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody >

<apex:image id="corevFg" value="https://c.na29.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01534000001ttHb&oid=00D300000000JaW&lastMod=1488817441000" 
height="64" width="64"/>

{!$Label.lmscons__hello} {!recipient.FirstName},

{!$Label.lmscons__you_have_been_assigned_learning} {!relatedTo.lmscons__Learning_Path__r.Name} - {!relatedTo.lmscons__Learning_Path__r.lmscons__Description__c}.
{!$Label.lmscons__due_date_email_template} <apex:outputText value="{0,date,MM/dd/yyyy}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.lmscons__Due_Date__c}"/></apex:outputText>.

You can log in using your portal credentials to Core Customer Community Portal that you have previously been assigned. Click on the My Training Tab to find your courses.

Thank you,
Core Security Training Team

If you have any questions or feedback regarding this course or any other course at Core Security, please email training@coresecurity.com

Your login is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can search your inbox for an email with your credentials or use the "forgot your password?" link on the login page.
</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>