Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a Trailhead account created using my gmail login
I have a Developer Edition account which was created with another email ID

I now find that I am unable to use the Trailhead playground when I want to install the data.com clean assessment app for the Data Quality module.

Is there a way to install the data.com assessment app on my Trailhead playground so that I can use the customer information that has already been built into it?

Thanks,

Karthik
Hello,

I have been going through this module and midway, there is an exercise around building a fundraising app.

In the screenshot, it says "1 - Click on "Add App"
Add App is supposed to be a green button on in the "Getting Started" section of Force.com

I have registed for DE and have opened my TP, but am unable to find this "Getting Started" section anywhere.

All I see is an "App Launcher" window that opens when I click on the grid button on the top left corner of the menu bar on my TP.

Can someone tell me where I can access the gree button for "Add App"?

Thanks

Hello,

I have a Trailhead account created using my gmail login
I have a Developer Edition account which was created with another email ID

I now find that I am unable to use the Trailhead playground when I want to install the data.com clean assessment app for the Data Quality module.

Is there a way to install the data.com assessment app on my Trailhead playground so that I can use the customer information that has already been built into it?

Thanks,

Karthik
Hello,

I have been going through this module and midway, there is an exercise around building a fundraising app.

In the screenshot, it says "1 - Click on "Add App"
Add App is supposed to be a green button on in the "Getting Started" section of Force.com

I have registed for DE and have opened my TP, but am unable to find this "Getting Started" section anywhere.

All I see is an "App Launcher" window that opens when I click on the grid button on the top left corner of the menu bar on my TP.

Can someone tell me where I can access the gree button for "Add App"?

Thanks