• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in the Project "Build a Discount Approval Process" at Step "Create Initial Submission Actions". I have now triple and quadruple checked my data but I can't seem to get ahead.

There error message I am receiving says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The initial submission action is not correct for the 'Discount Approval Process'. VP approval does not appear to be required for discounts over 40% for step #2 in the process."

However, IT IS! :-)

I need help.
Background info: I have been an admin for some time and am quite comfortable with SFDC, however, approvals and me don't get on well.

Thannk you all ahead of time...
I am in the Project "Build a Discount Approval Process" at Step "Create Initial Submission Actions". I have now triple and quadruple checked my data but I can't seem to get ahead.

There error message I am receiving says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The initial submission action is not correct for the 'Discount Approval Process'. VP approval does not appear to be required for discounts over 40% for step #2 in the process."

However, IT IS! :-)

I need help.
Background info: I have been an admin for some time and am quite comfortable with SFDC, however, approvals and me don't get on well.

Thannk you all ahead of time...
Hi all, I am new to Trailhead and am on the Learn CRM Essentials for SF Classic training module.  Under Reports and Dashbaords you need to build a report that shows opportunities.  I've done this but when I name it what it wants me to I get a duplicate error.  I deleted the old report from my recycle bin, and the instructions say "If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'Opportunities Updates' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'Opportunities Updates1')."   I have renamed the report to Opportunities with a number after it but when I do check challenge, it tells me it is not finding a report named Opportunities Updates and I am stuck.  Thank you for your help!