• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Community!

I am using lightning component to override my "new" action on the custom object.
<lightning:recordEditForm ..>
     <lightning:inputField fieldName="customField"/>
The problem is, i have a custom field named: customField, it is a number(16,2) type (16 numbers long with 2 decimal places).
When i insert value to the field on my form, i get this error alert shown on the picture:
User-added image

When I remove the mouse from hovering, it rounds the number to 16. When I save record and look the detail page of the record, the number is correct 15.59.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I have 2 objects lets say CustomB__c and CustomA__c. Both these records have same record types names (CustomB__c has types A,B,C.., and CustomA__c has types A,B,C..).
I have lookup field on CustomA__c TO CustomB__c, and i need to show only the records that are same record types in my lookup. 

What I have tried:
1) Check CustomB__c record type and then check CustomA__c Record type and if they both match that is the solution. Problem here, is that i have 7 record types and i need total of 14 criteria fields for that, Salesfroce only give me 10.
2) I tried to create a formula field on CustomA__c to get record type name, problem here is, you can't use formula fields in lookup filters.

Anybody has ideas or faced the problem?

Thanks in advance!

I have written lightning component to override 'new' action when creating a record. My problem is, that salesforce auto-generates a div element which has a padding that I don't like. How can I change that, or is there any "form-container" that ignores this outer div. I will provide code and pictures for better understanding.

Image of devTools in chrome - this is the div salesforce is auto-generating that has a padding around it.
User-added image

My component code:
<aura:component description="testComponent" implements="lightning:actionOverride" access="global" >
 <p>Test style</p>
 </aura:component>
Image of the component in action
User-added image
As you can see, there is padding around my lightning component. This is a problem because my other forms' which are generated by Salesforce(standard) are looking different.

This is the standard form, generated by Salesforce, as you can see, the div is in the middle of my form.
User-added image

I think I have to use a specific container or outer element around my customs form so that salesforce knows where to put my lightning component?  Have not found any solutions yet. Modifying the DOM elements generated by Salesforce is a very bad idea so I don't want to do to that.

Thanks in advance
I have written lightning component to override 'new' action when creating a record. My problem is, that salesforce auto-generates a div element which has a padding that I don't like. How can I change that, or is there any "form-container" that ignores this outer div. I will provide code and pictures for better understanding.

Image of devTools in chrome - this is the div salesforce is auto-generating that has a padding around it.
User-added image

My component code:
<aura:component description="testComponent" implements="lightning:actionOverride" access="global" >
 <p>Test style</p>
 </aura:component>
Image of the component in action
User-added image
As you can see, there is padding around my lightning component. This is a problem because my other forms' which are generated by Salesforce(standard) are looking different.

This is the standard form, generated by Salesforce, as you can see, the div is in the middle of my form.
User-added image

I think I have to use a specific container or outer element around my customs form so that salesforce knows where to put my lightning component?  Have not found any solutions yet. Modifying the DOM elements generated by Salesforce is a very bad idea so I don't want to do to that.

Thanks in advance