• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am sometimes successful in creating a new IDE Project, and have deployed changes in the past.  But getting the metadata is pretty much a hit or miss thing.  Today I am unable to create a new Project after multiple attempts with select content.  When I click to add selected metadata I get:
"Unable to determine if resource is force managed: Resource  does not exist. Cause:   (1) Resource does not exist."

When I pull up an old Project (that I've been successful in deploying changes to in the past) when I click "Add/Remove", error I get (before adding anything) is:  Unable to refresh metadata:  An unexpected error has occurred."  

To create a new Project I follow the instructions to Select File | New | Force.com Project.  I've tried Switch Workspace.  I created a new project without contents, which was successful, but then ran into the errors when I tried to "Add" select content.
I am sometimes successful in creating a new IDE Project, and have deployed changes in the past.  But getting the metadata is pretty much a hit or miss thing.  Today I am unable to create a new Project after multiple attempts with select content.  When I click to add selected metadata I get:
"Unable to determine if resource is force managed: Resource  does not exist. Cause:   (1) Resource does not exist."

When I pull up an old Project (that I've been successful in deploying changes to in the past) when I click "Add/Remove", error I get (before adding anything) is:  Unable to refresh metadata:  An unexpected error has occurred."  

To create a new Project I follow the instructions to Select File | New | Force.com Project.  I've tried Switch Workspace.  I created a new project without contents, which was successful, but then ran into the errors when I tried to "Add" select content.